My name is John Y. I was diagnosed with PD in 2005. Since then things have progressed at a slow pace. This list serve really helps me cope with the situation and I thank you
 all for that.
Recently I became aware of a treatment that involved
 using a device called a Theracycle. The researchers at the Cleveland clinic did some work  on this and it is shown on a video clip on U Tube. If their claims are correct, after using this cycle for a short period of time,
 the major PD symptoms disappear for up to a month for some folks. It is forced exercise as the cycle is driven by an electric motor. I am wondering if any of the folks on the list serv had experienced this and if so, did it modify their symptoms. If I remember correctly, I can reach all of the list serv members by sending the message to the above address.I wonder how many of us are on this list. I haven't seen any numbers. Anyway, you can see the clinic videos regarding force exercise at this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM-DBsdajTM
I can understand if some of you don't reply. I know the difficulty in typing on the computer. I went from 20 some words per, to hunt and ppeck and  sometimes hittting a key 2 or 3 times at once. Lots of corrections and  backspacing!Anyway. I hope this information helps you in some way. Since I get my primary care through the Veterans AAdministration(Vets Hospital) I hope to lobby for a Theracycle  at the VA. Cost for one cycle is $3995.00 USD. not a cheap date. Well, I took up enough of your time. Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.
John in Erie.PA.