So far at least I've had no PD-related trouble speaking (the odd stupid remark can't reallybe blamed on PD - pity, that ! ).  My trouble comes from frequently being unable to move my left leg; till recently I could get out of that by crawling, but that's gone now.   Spent an hour last night lying on the bathroom floor till I lost my temper and managed to wriggle to the bed.  Also some trouble with Mirapexin compulsions, tho learning to tell them from real desires. Amanda