I dont know how much you are talking about, but how about putting an ad/video on u tube/craig's list/build a web site etc and ask for donations. How can we use the internet? How about hitting up MJF as they give grants for PD research. Crazy thoughts! Id better take my meds!

--- On Sun, 3/17/13, Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Summit4StemCell
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, March 17, 2013, 11:42 PM

is the project that 8  PWPs are involved with at Scripps La Jolla to develop personalized treatment from their own skin cells or iPSCR (induced pluripotent stem cell research).   They are  paying for it themselves  by raising money generated by the Mt. Everest hike.

Private companies are not interested in it even if it works because it is unprofitable.  The government is not funding it either.

In the 1950’s an effort was made to CURE not  treat polio and it is a  lot cheaper.    We need the same aim for PD.  Anyone have any  ideas about
what we can do?

a long article but informative.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/mar/17/tp-a-cure-from-within/?page=1#article-copy

Ray