-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rayilyn Brown
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 2:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: investors excited about Pimavanserin

this is why we need the NIH and big government to fund research.  for the
good of society.  having Parkinson is not like looking for a reasonably
priced hotel room.  DBS was first done in France, not the US and it stopped
my tremors which no drug has done.

Capitalism is most certainly better than hunting and gathering and
feudalism,  but needs improvement if humanity is to progress.

I'm not a believer in the idea that this is as good as it can get.