> I’m still  convinced this drug opened the door to  another dimension even
> though I  know its not true.

JOhn was for a while on Requip ( 9mg/day), nothing else. I became a bit
concerned because in the evenings he would 'talk nonsense', as though he was
in a dream. During the day, occasionally he would see 'people' walking on our
mountain but knew it was just hallucination. When he stopped Requip and
satrted just sinemet ( never took anything else after that), one day I told
him I was happy to have found again his 'normal' self. He then told me he was
very much aware of being in a sort of parallel universe  and sometimes talking
rubbish  but it  was much nicer than the reality. After that, with just
sinemet, he kept with reality and I must say there were time when I wondered
if it was better...and to what extend what one calls 'dementia' is not just an
drug induced escape to a softer world.
maryse