hallucinations are like telly programs - they can be scary and they can waste yout time, but that's as far as they can hurt you.  Ignored, they should fade.   I see little animals out of the corners of my vision, sometimes I watch them for a bit if not busy, but they always go away when I'm not paying attention ( naturally, since they're really in my mind). > Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:33:59 -0700