This sounds like a conversation from the '60s. Only back then, we wanted the
departure from reality!

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of A Phillips
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: halllucinations

no just the doorr to another neural pathway, plus imagination and possibly
less-than-perfect eyesight.
 > Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 14:22:51 -0700
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: halllucinations
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> with Amantadine my hallucinations were day and night, both annoying and
unnerving.   Annoying was  Saran-like, but thinner, substance all over
everything and in space.  my neuro said  this was the  most  common
hallucination for this drug.  Unnerving because of the appearance of  my
dead  mother in the daytime, bogie  man who attacked me with  Saran-wraps at
night plus animals.   I like the animals, but couldn't take the other
apparitions.

> I'm still  convinced this drug opened the door to  another dimension even
though I  know its not true.

> Ray
> Rayilyn Brown
> Past Director AZNPF