http://www.inkshed.ca/blog/newsletter/april-2013-newsletter/

Here's a new issue of the Inkshed newsletter for you to enjoy, and a new chance to share ideas with your colleagues. Roger Graves starts us off with two pieces about changes and development in the University of Alberta writing programs, one about WHY and the other about HOW. They were both written for discussion by colleagues and administrators at U of A, and you'll find them readable and thought-provoking.

You've probably written similar documents yourself about your work and your programming -- notes for annual reports, presentations to administrative bodies, webpages or handouts for public viewing, slides for conference presentations, etc.

Roger has described things at U of A. Let's continue through the alphabet. What about your university? What are you doing, planning, thinking about?

Please send me files or links that will enlarge our knowledge of programming in Canadian universities and give us more to talk about. (You are welcome to include introductory notes too if you wish.) The online newsletter format is infinitely expandable. I'll input your pieces and expand the table of contents -- and will look forward to catching up on what has been happening across Canada.

Margaret Procter
Moderator, Inkshed Newsletter
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL-L command to [log in to unmask] or, if you experience difficulties, write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]