Hi AJ,
It seems you have not quite accepted PD because you felt embarassed when frozen. Make PD your friend because having an enemy within you will keep frustrating you for life. Yes it is not a pleasant situation but getting angry or frustrated will affect you more deeply than if PD were your friend. Besides, just look around and count your blessings - there are people worse off.
Keep well and relax.
ahamed

Affiliated to Travel Professionals International
Our Contact: