From: zats4rvin
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 4:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Positive vibes and prayers needed

My sister-in-law was just diagnosed with metastatic (stage 4) colon cáncer
and needs all your positive thoughts and prayers,  She is 66 and just a ball
of fire.  We are just having trouble wrapping our heads around the whole
thing.
She is also has primary responsibility for my 92 yr mother-in-law who is in
a care facility and doing poorly.
Thank you
Hugs

Susan and Iven