Gerard,

I know i am late in picking up your email. My regular email is [log in to unmask], which I check daily.

I am pleased to report that my (long delayed) book _Corpus Christi Plays at York: A Context for Religious Drama_ (New York: AMS press, 2013) has been published, with a final chapter on Bullying in the plays in collaboration with Sheila White. I hope not too late to publicize this spring in the newsletter.

I will need to check out the newsletter on the web site tomorrow (no time tonight).

Clifford