Dear REED and MRDS Members,

A little bird has reminded me that there is also a very promising
session on the Jeu d’Adam on Thursday at 10:00. Please see below for
further information. I have updated the Kalamazoo version of the MRDS
Spring 2013 Newsletter, which is still available at
http://mrds.eserver.org/mrds-newsletter.

Best to All,

Gerard

The Jeu d’Adam: MS Tours 927 and the Provenance of the Play
Thursday, May 9, 10:00 a.m. Session 36. Schneider 1360
Organizer: Christophe Chaguinian, Univ. of North Texas
Presider: Samuel N. Rosenberg, Indiana Univ.-Bloomington
Pax Gallie: The Latin Songs of Tours 927
Mary Channen Caldwell, Univ. of Chicago
The Responsories of the Jeu d’Adam
Océane Boudeau, Univ. de Rouen
The Origin of the Jeu d’Adam: Monastic or Secular?
Christophe Chaguinian
Le Jeu d’Adam: Un texte anglo-normand ?
Catherine Bougy, Univ. de Caen

PS My apologies for the lack of italics: I compose my e-mail in an old
program.

--
Gerard P. NeCastro
MRDS Newsletter Secretary