Hmmm...

Nic, would you be thinking the mice with human interneurons might be more
intelligent, or less?

And what if we were to grow mouse interneurons in humans...say, the humans
who imposed the sequestration that is closing labs and hobbling biomedical
research?

Kathleen

PS: Check out the last paragraph. Patent pending. No wonder the researchers
are smiling.

--
Kathleen Cochran
64 Hickory Hill Lane