"The success came through minor technical tweaks. The researchers used
inactivated Sendai virus (known to induce fusion of cells) to unite the egg
and body cells, and an electric jolt to activate embryo development. When
their first attempts produced six blastocysts but no stable cell lines,
they added caffeine, which protects the egg from premature activation."

Why does this make me think about Frankenstein?

;-))

Nic 61/19