At least you did have a singing voice - I love music but my singing is so bad I
put myself off - somehow it just won't come out right.
 At school, they used to tell me to just mime the songs.
So far at least, speech is about the only thing  the pd-bastard hasn't chewed on ( well, that and I can still wiggle my ears).
Amanda