Dear conference-goers:

Now that you've given your talk at CWCA, CASDW, or CASLL/Inkshed, please
consider sharing it with those of us who couldn't be there -- as well as
giving your fellow-participants a chance to see your ideas in print.

The Inkshed newsletter (http://www.inkshed.ca/blog/newsletter/) welcomes
short pieces about writing or reading or teaching, and would be happy to
take informal notes or slides you used for a conference talk. Visuals
can be included. Reflections about talks you heard would also be welcome.

The newsletter publishes each piece as a separate webpage with its own
URL and a Reply box for informal commentary. If you want to submit a
more formal piece for peer review, that too can be arranged.

So please look again at your conference notes for any of the recent
events and consider sending me a file for the newsletter. Articles or
notes on other topics are of course also welcome. Newsletter "issues"
are published as soon as articles are available.

I look forward to hearing from you, and to getting a glimpse of the
discussions in B.C.

Margaret Procter
Moderator, CASLL/Inkshed website
www.inkshed.ca/blog