You should also look for an updating of Ashgate volumes edited by Rob Henke
at Washington U, St Louis, and  M.A. [Peg] Katritzky at the Open
University:  she's been working on German records, but others work
elsewhere in Europe.

Series website: http://www.ashgate.com/isbn/9781409419129

Dr H M Ostovich  <[log in to unmask]>
Editor, *Early Theatre* <http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/earlytheatre/>