It would have to be Renaissance, not to say Baroque, judging from the date of the St Michaelskirche.

Meg Twycross

________________________________

From: REED-L: Records of Early English Drama Discussion [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Dr H M Ostovich [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 26 June 2013 17:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Query

You should also look for an updating of Ashgate volumes edited by Rob Henke at Washington U, St Louis, and  M.A. [Peg] Katritzky at the Open University:  she's been working on German records, but others work elsewhere in Europe.

Series website: http://www.ashgate.com/isbn/9781409419129

Dr H M Ostovich  <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Editor, Early Theatre <http://digitalcommons.mcmaster.ca/earlytheatre/>
Professor, English and Cultural Studies
McMaster University
Hamilton ON L8S 4L9