THANK YOU,  ----LAST NIGHT MY HUSBANDS CAREGIVER SAID THE  SAME THING AND I
AM GOING TO HAVE HIM TRY IT AS SOON AS I CAN GET A  PRESCRIPTION, TO BUY
ONE FROM OUR PRIMARY DOCTOR.

THE REASON THE  UROLOGIST GAVE---WAS THAT IT COULD  CAUSE AN INFECTION IF A
BACK FLOW--WHICH WOULD BE WORSE, FOR  HIM THAN THE BED SORES  AND THE
MENTAL ANQUISH IT IS CAUSING  NOW.  SO,  WE WILL  ORDER ONE AND TRY IT, --WITH
OUR PRIMARY  DOCTORS OK.

I'LL REPORT BACK IF ANY PROBLEM OCCURES IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS  AND I WILL
REPORT BACK IF ALL IS CLEAR AND THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED, FOR  HIM.

In a message dated 6/20/2013 11:00:26 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> BUT  IF THE DOCTORS  ARE SAYING "NO" TO EITHER THE
> EXTERNAL CATATHER  OR THE DIAPERS-

did they say why not to use external catheters? (  condom catheters). They
are
very useful for night or day. Your Doctors are  not the caregivers but with
us
condom catheters have been  really  useful
maryse

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff parkinsn