THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING,  I DID READ ABOUT THE POSSIBLE  INFECTION (USING
THE CONDOMS)  AND ASKED AT LEAST THREE  DOCTORS  ABOUT IT.  (  TWO DOCTORS
SAID NO AND THE OTHER SAID TRY IT)  SO, WE WILL TRY IT OUT FOR AWHILE BECAUSE
HE IS  SO MISERABLE WITH THE CONSTANT WETTING AND THE DANGER  OF THE   BED
SORES.

HE WAS  ALSO ADVISED TO LEAVE THE DIAPERS----"OFF"---AT  NIGHT SO, BUT HE
CANNOT SLEEP BECAUSE OF THE CONSTANT FLOW OF URINE SO-- WE  ARE GOING TO
"TRY" USING THE CONDOMS AT NIGHT AND TAKING THEM OFF, IN THE  MORNING, SO THAT
HE CAN HAVE A GOOD, NIGHTS REST.  I'LL KEEP YOU  POSTED IF WE HAVE ANY LUCK ,
AT ALL, WITH THIS METHOD--OR NOT.

In a message dated 6/22/2013 7:29:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,