The PTNS really seems to be working.  We can now go out without his having to go to the bathroom every half hour.  And he has some nights where he is not getting up to go, although usually he gets up once now.  I still insist that he wear his "bikini", our euphemism for the Depends, at night.  I can't deal with pee on the carpet!  Although I'm sure that's something I'll have to get used to as this progresses.

It turns out it is 12 sessions of the PTNS.  We drive about 30 miles to the medical center for this treatment, so i hope it is a long-lasting effect.

I'll keep you all posted as we go along.

Diane