On 7/9/2013 11:00 PM, PARKINSN automatic digest system wrote:
Forgive me if this posting goes awry, but it is the first time that I
have made the attempt. I am usually content to "lurk" but Margaret's
problem with her husband's bladder infection moved me to do so. This is
such a complicated subject that I hesitate to bring it up here. Instead
of trying to get it to where it can be understood by the "average" PWP
(not easily done), I am going to give information to pass on to his doc
in hopes that he or she will follow up. Failing that, I will include
some DIY info as well.

Many PWPs have an overly vigilant immune system that simply doesn't know
when to quit. Once it is triggered it is slow to stop. Scientists speak
of "modulating" the immune response. The problem is that the chemicals
it produces can do serious damage during this period.

Unless you have an exeptional doctor it is probably going to be a waste
of time to ask him to look into this. But just in case, I have compiled
the articles from the scientific journals and have posted them in a
"blog" format at

http://amatterofbalance.wordpress.com/

On the off chance that he takes a sincere interest, the material will
explain it quickly.

If the doc is too busy to give things some thought, I would take a look
at some longtme herbals, such as ginger, turmeric, and gensing
.
Good luck - Rick