-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pam Robillard
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 2:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hello again

My name is Pam Robillard and I was on this list several years ago.  I have
no idea of why I lost my membership but I changed to Verizon FIOS and now
have Time Warner as my IP.  I  have  lived with PD for 22+ years and in 2009
I  had DBS surgery at Buffalo General Hospital.  It gave me my life back for
3 wonderful years.  My PD is sneaking up on me once again.
I wou0ld love to hear from some of the older members of the  list.
Pa