From: sburnett001
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 12:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Pedaling with PD Video

I recently saw the video and read up on the Theractcke and subsequently
bought one of them to the tune of $4000.   I know it is an insane amount of
money but I was so impressed by the articles and talking to the creators of
the Theracycle that I decided to take a chance.  I'd like to hear from
anybody else who has used one as
to it's effectiveness and what what changes they've noticed since starting
to use the Theracycle.  Also, are there any changes they'd like to see in
any later models

It's 1AM and I'm still
Flopping about in California.. ....

Scott B

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [log in to unmask]
> Date: July 24, 2013 2:08:17  PM PDT
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Pedaling with PD Video
>
> Ragbrai is the (Des Moines) Register's Annual Great Ride Across Iowa. It
> starts at the western border of Iowa and Nebraska, and ends with dipping
> the bicycle's front tire in the Mississippi river at the border with
> Illinois.

Scott Burnett