Dear friends,
I enclose below the information for a new initiative linking scholars working in the field of early drama and performance.
David

-- David Klausner, Professor emeritus of English and Medieval Studies  416-946-7379
University of Toronto

"Of all noises I think music is the least disagreeable."
Samuel Johnson

Dear David,

Here's the URL for the website http://earlyenglishdrama.wordpress.com/.  As the blurb on the Welcome page suggests, the network is designed to facilitate and encourage interdisciplinary dialogue between scholars interested in medieval and early modern performance cultures.  The 'News' page posts CFPs, dates for performances, job opportunities, etc.; there's also a 'Links' page and a list of scholars working in the field, from PhDs through to Professors.  Anyone is free to email the network with information that they think might be of interest to the network's members and anyone can be added to the list of researchers.

I will shortly be applying for funding to develop the network and its website further, and I'm also starting to formulate plans for a symposium/conference in the future too.  So, there's lots to look forward to and the more people get involved, the better!

Thanks again. Hope you've had a good summer.

With best wishes,

Clare