Hi Roger. I saw it, but haven't read it yet. Will do this afternoon. I'm still not sure whether I can come to Paris. There has been much upheaval here and there hasn't been a good time to approach the Dean with this. Will probably let you know for sure in the next week or two. Theresa.

--
Theresa Hyland, MA, EdD
Director, Writing and Cross-cultural Services

Huron University College
1349 Western Rd.
London ON N6G 1H3
t 519-438-7224 Ext. 317