-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Walter Miale
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 10:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Antianxiety meds

After several years on Levadopa, the psychological symptoms of PD are the
most troublesome. There is a chronic and general feeling of worry and
uptightness. But we are apprehensive aboutstarting Effexor or Celexa, which
have been recommended. Please advise.