Addictive? So they say. But I know what addiction is—I am a wreck without
my morning cup of coffee!—and with Ativan/lorazepam, I haven't experienced
anything remotely resembling addiction. I take it as needed, meaning I'll
forget about it for weeks and then take it 2-3 nights in a row. I do like
knowing it's there in my drawer....

Kathleen