ASK YOUR PARKINSON DOCTOR TO PRESCRIBE ANYTHING YOU NEED  AND  MEDICARE
WILL GIVE YOU  (SOME)  FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE OR IF YOU ARE A VETERAN OR A WIFE
OF A VETERAN THEY  WILL ALSO GIVE YOU SOME OR ALL THE  FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
YOU NEED, TO  BUY WHATEVER YOU NEED.

 IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER OF A PARKINSON SUPPORT  GROUP,  IN YOUR AREA.
JOIN ONE AND YOU WILL FIND LOTS OF HELP/  NEW INFORMATION THRU THEM---SOMEONE
IN THAT GROUP WILL HAVE  THE  SOLUTION, FOR YOU OR THE LEADER , OF THE GROUP
WILL.

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHERE A LOCAL SUPPORT IN YOUR AREA IS  LOCATED---ASK
YOUR DOCTOR OR ANY COMMUNITY SERVICE ORGANIZATION IN THE CITY, IN  WHICH YOU
LIVE OR JUST GO ON LINE AND YOUR SEARCH ENGINE.

MARGARET

In a message dated 9/25/2013 11:01:59 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,