Scott, drug holidays have been discouraged because some people found that
their PD meds didn't work as well once they were restarted.  I would advise
you to get your prescriptions filled ASAP.  Call your physician and explain
your situation.  I'm sure that he can call your pharmacy for  a small number
of meds to tide you over until  you can make your appointment.
---------
Mary Ann Ryan RN (CG Jamie 68/28 with PD, died 11/20/07)