Nancy, vision problems have been a constant topic on this list.  There are a
variety of reasons PWP lose their ability to see well.  My own husband had
terrible difficulties which prevented him from reading, which was  his
favorite pass time.  I would advise you to bring this problem to the
attention of your neurologist and possibly  consider seeing a
neuro-ophthalmologist (not that it did Jamie any good).   There might be a
solution to your problem.  Tinted glasses have helped some folks see better.
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 68/28 with PD, died 11/20/07)