My wife died almost five years ago after 31  years with PD, and I try  to
stay involved in PD issues. It is my understanding that vision problems
with PD include the following: (1) double vision, caused by eye muscles
imperfectly making the eyes converge for close-up work, and (2) reading
problems caused by other eye muscles having difficulty tracking across the
page. I don't know about blurring.

--
Ken Goodrich
5800 Forest Hills Blvd. Apt. D-103

Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time and to its
government when it deserves it. – Mark Twain