Does anyone know what meds Fox is taking that allow him to return to TV after 20+ years with PD?

The articles I’ve found don’t say.

I haven’t seen his new show but my PD friend in Flagstaff tells me he is seen running up stairs.

I think this and Mt. Everest climbs give the public a false impression of the reality of PD for those of us over 10  years into PD.  The public likes the  “positive” view, but I don’t see happy endings in our future.

What do you  think?

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF