I'm not sure, but I think MJF also started taking Amantadine lately.

Three years ago I could hardly walk in a shopping mall WITH a walking
frame, and a wheelchair was glowing in the very near future.

Then I started taking 2 X 100mg Amantadine daily, and we stored the
wheelchair AND the walking frame!

All my symptoms improved significantly for at least two years, and is only
lately becoming a big burden again.

Nic 61/19