From: sburnett001
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 2:50 PM
To: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
Cc: Rayilyn Brown
Subject: med troubles

I am really scared and worried about it but I'm stuck at the whim of local neurologists I'm off most of my meds but am still taking some: 100 Mg amantaadine 2X per day, and 1 Mg of wAzilect (razgaline) 1X per day.The odd thing is my symptoms are much milder (less tremor and dyskinesias) I have my supplies of meds but am afraid to self prescribe back to previous
levels since I lost 30 pounds while sick

  sScott e
Scott Burnett