Ok, so I've been lurking for a few years. I'm back.   Diagnosed in '91 I've
been taking NSAIDs almost continuously for that period.  During that time I
acheived 3rd deg bb in Tae Kwon Do and spent a lot of time out hiking and
such.  I've  participated in many research studies and the drs are always
curious  why my symptons are so mild.  I've suspected all along it that the
antiiinflatories might have something to do with it.  Also it may not hurt
that I'm an obnoxious optimistl

/Randy

NameBrane.com
StarGraphics.com