With apologies for cross-posting, please find attached the Call for
Papers for the 2014 conference of the Canadian Association for the Study
of Discourse and Writing (CASDW / ACR). Our conference is held in
conjunction with the Congress of the Humanities and Social Sciences, an
annual gathering of over 70 scholarly associations. For more information
about the Congress, please visit congres2014.ca

The CASDW conference will be held May 24 to 26, 2014, at Brock
University in St. Catharines, Ontario, about 20 kilometers (32 miles)
from Niagara Falls and 50 kilometers (80 miles) from Buffalo, NY.  We
would appreciate it if you would pass a copy of this call on to
colleagues you know who might be interested in joining us for our
conference. We look forward to receiving your proposals by the January
15 deadline.

Sincerely,
Jo-Anne Andre
2014 Program Chair, CASDW / ACR