Hi,

If you are considering or have ever considered starting up a business (based on your own mobile app maybe?) you may be interested in the Career Centre's upcoming Rapid Launch program.

Wantrepreneurs Wanted!
Got a great business idea but need some help getting started? Explore, develop and get ready to launch your business idea with the Career Centre's new Rapid Launch program<http://news.studentlife.utoronto.ca/t.aspx?S=7&ID=696&NL=14&N=840&SI=166258&URL=http%3a%2f%2fuoft.me%2frapidlaunch>! This is entrepreneurship for everyone. All students and recent graduates - and all ideas - are welcome. Apply through Instagram or send us a YouTube video by November 4 - space is limited. For more information:www.uoft.me/rapidlaunch<http://www.uoft.me/rapidlaunch>.

Cheers,
Mike.