It doesn’t work  to post  Viartis articles so I’ll just report main points:

prevalence of regular headaches is low in PWP, but high with migraine history.

there are lots of articles on subject of headaches and PD, but nothing very comprehensive.

PD may thwart headaches, but some think they get them as a result of PD

Migraine with aura may cause “ white” brain lesions, w/out does not.

Like my PD grandfather I had migraines til  my 30’s when I got just  auras.  Around the  time of PD diagnosis in 1996 there was increase in auras.  I had one  weird aura after dbs in 2003, another regular one a few years ago.

I’ve always thought there was connection between PD and  migraines/auras.  has anyone else had this experience?   A strange condition.

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF