Kari Aho, a Finnish neurologist from Kotka in Finland. suffered from Parkinson's and wrote a book about how he dealt with the condition. It was published in 2000. My late wife[PWP24yrs] tried to get it published  unsuccesfully with the help of Parkinson Society of Canada . It was finally published in English. His wife translated it.
I worked in Finland as a student and had connections.
John Rutherford