Hi Everyone,

I was asked by the fine folks at MaRS to share a link to their Energy Apps for Ontario Challenge -

"The Energy Apps for Ontario Challenge was launched on October 1st; submissions will be accepted until January 7. It's a MaRS project that's being supported by the Ontario Ministry of Energy, and apps developed for the Challenge must make use of the same API/Standard that was required for the MaRS Energy Hack that we held here at MaRS in early September. While there are $50,000 in awards for the best entries, the Challenge is also an opportunity to effect positive social and environmental change through technology."

I'd love to hear if anyone at UofT is participating in this contest. Regardless of the outcome, I'd be interested in hosting you at the MADLab to talk about your app and the development process.

Thanks,
Mike Spears
MAD Lab Manager, University of Toronto
[log in to unmask] | @MADLabUofT | mobile.utoronto.ca