Gerard,

Thanks for great work on the newsletter. I'm glad you made the adjustments you did. At one point it seemed to make sense to break it into different sections, but I like it better reassembled as you've done. Thanks also for the courtesy of reformatting it in a large print edition. Many will certainly appreciate it.

Thanks again for great work!
Merry Christmas

Jesse