A very Merry Christmas to everyone.   Several family members, including my
daughter's family (they live with me) have a stomach flu so Christmas
celebrations have been cancelled.  Instead of having a standing rib roast, I
will be making turkey soup.  One of my Christmas presents to my son and
daughter-in-law will be that soup so that they can heal.

Nothing stops the spirit of Christmas in this house, however.  So we will
continue to share our love, joy and a few presents.  I love Christmas.
-------
Mary Ann