Thanks for this, Roger. It is a good reminder to faculty of things that we often say, but are seldom heard. I have sent it around to our faculty as a reminder that we are there for them! Theresa.

--
Theresa Hyland, MA, EdD
Director, Writing and Cross-cultural Services

Huron University College
1349 Western Rd.
London ON N6G 1H3
t 519-438-7224 Ext. 317