-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maryse Schild
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2013 2:10 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Anyone familiar with treating PD of Apokyn ?

> Has anyone out there had experience with Apokyn ?
>
> How about any other fast acting medicine to get me out of a dystonia
> -induced "Freesure" (as my neurologist) calls it ?

have a look at the list archives. Apokyn works fine but it seems many people
tend to use it too often. I think it is not used as much as when it came out
some years ago.

liquid sinemet ( small dose) can work or the chewable form of sinemet
(Parkopa I think)

maryse