From: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2014 9:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: "telehealth"

ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA  VETERAN'S WITH PARKINSON CAN  GET THIS PROGRAM
PUT INTO THEIR HOME IF THEY APPLY.   IT IS A  WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY AND
WORTH
THEIR TIME TO INVESTIGATE AND FIND OUT IF THEY  ARE.   IT IS PROBABLY IN
MANY OTHER STATES BUT SINCE WE ARE IN ORANGE  COUNTY---IT'S THE ONLY ONE I
AM
SURE ABOUT.

iCARE IS ALSO A NEW COMPANY ISN'T IT?   WHAT LUCK  YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT
STATE, THE RIGHT TIME-- TO BE ADMITTED INTO  IT.

In a message dated 1/24/2014 11:00:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,