Friday, I spent some time with a neuro-opthamologist who researches Parkinson's effects on the eyes and has lots of Parkinson's patients. Two conditions she has documented in her research;

1) dry eyes since Parkinson's causes us not to blink as ofter as pre Parkinson's - can be solved with drops

2) convergence loss which gives double vision. not much one can do. Some exercises, but the convergence does go. I am going to try an eye patch.

I have blurred vision caused by a trauma fall, and so the eye patch may at least allow me not to struggle so much with the blurred vision and the double vision.

Nancy