Thanks, Ray.  This is great information and I plan on saving it for future
use.  It is frustrating that a miracle therapy is not on the horizon but at
least you got the attention of this doctor so that the PD community can be
better informed.  Thank you so much for your effort.
-------
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 68/28 with PD, died 11/20/07)