The new book, The Peripatetic Pursuit of Parkinson Disease is available on
the Parkinson Creative Collective web site at
http://parkinsonscreativecollective.org/book.html

It is also available on Amazon, but they are often out of stock.  Support
groups can request a free copy to be available for borrowing by all of its
members. (also see  PCC web site for contact info

I had the honor  of working with the remarkable members of the PCC for the
last  3 years, I know how hard they all worked. but it was a labor of love
for all  the authors.

The goal was to Inform the global  PD community,and others on  everything
 PD   -- all from the point of view of PWP, Over 100 writers from all over
the world contributed  articles, essays, poetry, web postings and other
formats. It also includes up to date and accurate medical and scientific
information on the disease - how to treat it, how to cure it and how to
live with it

The book was designed to reach the readers' hearts, as well as their
brains, and based on the reviews and comments we are receiving., it appears
the book has done just that,
linda
p.s. If you read The Peripatetic Pursuit... and find it helpful. please
consider helping us spread the word by writing a book review for your local
 PD newsletter. posting comments on Amazon or other online discussion
groups, forums, etc