Dogs, walkies, and procrastination. Off-lead running as exploratory writing ... it seems quite lovely to me. Your exploratory piece on acts of exploratory writing is engaging.

[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

If you’d like a break from more serious things, Inkshedders might like to check out the blog I am writing for our Writing Resource Centre. Reflections on writing, prompted by my dog Trouble.

I know, perilously close to just too cute.

www.troublewriting.wordpress.com

Susan Drain, PhD

Professor and Writing Co-ordinator

3M Teaching Fellow

Department of English

Mount Saint Vincent University

Halifax, NS B3M 2J6

902 457 6220

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To leave the list, send a SIGNOFF CASLL-L command to [log in to unmask] or, if you experience difficulties, write to Russ Hunt at [log in to unmask]